Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this site or any of our other Sycamore Energy Inc. sites. By accessing or using our sites, you agree to the following legal terms and conditions. You should review these legal terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or otherwise use our sites. The following legal terms and conditions apply to all of our sites, including any Sycamore Energy Inc. sites owned, operated or sponsored by any of our subsidiaries or affiliates. “Content” refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our Sycamore Energy Inc. sites.
Any personal information that you provide is used for administrative purposes only.
1. Sycamore Energy Inc. Provides Our Site For Your Convenience Only
Our Sycamore Energy Inc. site is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to our Sycamore Energy Inc. site content, Sycamore Energy Inc. does not warrant or represent that:
- the content is accurate or complete;
- the content is up-to-date or current;
- Sycamore Energy Inc. has a duty to update any content;
- the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- the content is free from changes caused by third party; and
- your access to our Sycamore Energy Inc. site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
Sycamore Energy Inc. does not assume any liability for these matters. In other words, you use our Sycamore Energy Inc. site at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Sycamore Energy Inc. be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this web site, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages. If your use of our Sycamore Energy Inc. site results in your need to service, repair or correct equipment or data, you assume the costs to the extent the law allows. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
2. Sycamore Energy Inc. Provides our Site “As Is” and Disclaim All Warranties Our Sycamore Energy Inc. site content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Sycamore Energy Inc. disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
3. Sycamore Energy Inc. Does Not Have Responsibility for Links to Third Party Content Sycamore Energy Inc. may provide hyper links or pointers to other Sycamore Energy Inc. sites maintained by third parties or may provide third party content on our Sycamore Energy Inc. site by framing or other methods. The links to third party Sycamore Energy Inc. sites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked site is not under our control so Sycamore Energy Inc. is not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party sites. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our Sycamore Energy Inc. site, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
4. If Sycamore Energy Inc. Provides a Link, Sycamore Energy Inc. Does Not Necessarily Endorse A Third Party
Sycamore Energy Inc. reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party Sycamore Energy Inc. site at any time. The fact that Sycamore Energy Inc. provides a link to a third party site does not mean that Sycamore Energy Inc. endorse, authorize or sponsor that Sycamore Energy Inc. site. It also does not mean that Sycamore Energy Inc. is affiliated with the third party site’s owners or sponsors.
5. If a Third Party Links to Our Sycamore Energy Inc. Site, It is Not An Endorsement
If a third party links to our Sycamore Energy Inc. site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In most cases, Sycamore Energy Inc. is not aware that a third party has linked to our Sycamore Energy Inc. site. A site that links to our Sycamore Energy Inc. site:
- May link to, but not replicate, our content;
- Should not create a browser, border environment or frame our content;
- Should not imply that Sycamore Energy Inc.is endorsing it or its products;
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- Should not present false information about our products or services; and
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
6. Your Use of Our Sycamore Energy Inc. Site is Restricted
Our Sycamore Energy Inc. site and its content are owned and operated by Sycamore Energy Inc. Our Sycamore Energy Inc. site’s content is copyrighted and protected by Canadian and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. In addition, our Sycamore Energy Inc. site content is protected by trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. No content from any other Sycamore Energy Inc. site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You also may not, without our permission, “mirror” any material contained on our Sycamore Energy Inc. site on any other server. The sole exceptions to these restrictions are: • you obtain written permission from us to waive these restrictions; or • you may download one copy of the content on a single computer for informational, non-commercial and personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and do not modify, and will not copy or post, the content on any network computer or broadcast in any media. Violation of these restrictions will be a violation of one or more laws and is expressly prohibited by law. If you violate these restrictions, you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties. If Sycamore Energy Inc. grants you permission to waive these restrictions, the permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded materials and printed materials. The following is a non-exclusive list of trademarks and service marks of Sycamore Energy Inc. in Canada and other countries or jurisdictions: Clean Energy Clear Future™ ZüS™ ZüS™ MPS NaNo ZüS™ Power Where You Need It, When You Need It™ Classic ZüS™ Sycamore™ ZüS™ Power Challenge
To the extent a name, logo or design does not appear on the above list, such lack of appearance does not constitute a waiver of any intellectual property rights that Sycamore Energy Inc. has established in its product or service names or logos, or in product configurations or designs, all of which rights are expressly reserved. All other trademarks used herein are the registered marks of their respective owners.
7. By Providing Content, Sycamore Energy Inc. Does Not Allow You to Use Our Trademarks The trademarks, service marks and logos of Sycamore Energy Inc. used and displayed on our Sycamore Energy Inc. site are our registered and unregistered trademarks. Nothing on this Sycamore Energy Inc. site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trademarks without our written permission. Requests to use trademarks owned by other companies which may be mentioned on this Sycamore Energy Inc. site should be directed to such other companies. Sycamore Energy Inc. aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights. The name Sycamore Energy Inc. or our logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Sycamore Energy Inc. site, without prior written permission. You are not authorized to use our logo as a hyperlink to our Sycamore Energy Inc. site unless you obtain our written permission in advance.
8. You Agree to Indemnify Us for Using Our Sycamore Energy Inc. Site You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sycamore Energy Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensor’s, suppliers and any third party information providers to us from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
9. Third Parties May Have Rights Under This Agreement Some of the provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of Sycamore Energy Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensor’s, and suppliers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
10. How This Agreement May Be Terminated This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason; provided that you may no longer use our Sycamore Energy Inc. site after you have terminated this Agreement.
11. Miscellaneous Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct Sycamore Energy Inc. the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Sycamore Energy Inc. may assign our rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
We may contact you about events, or send information in which you’ve indicated an interest electronically or by mail. You always have the opportunity to decline receiving further communication from us. Individual information is kept strictly confidential. Sycamore Energy Inc. does not trade, sell, or share information with any second or third party.
For more information
Sycamore Energy Inc.
201 Portage Avenue, 18th Floor
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2K6
Phone: +1 (204) 926.8881
Fax: +1 (204) 926.8501